Well Pumps 3” WPS-CP pump is a constant pressure unit that is suitable for both continuous and intermittent operation for a variety of applications. Such as domestic water supply, small waterworks, irrigation, tank applications, pressure boosting, heating pumps, sampling of monitoring wells, etc. The 3” WPS-CP pump is sold as a kit and consist of a 3” submersible pump made entirely of stainless steel, a high speed submersible motor able to run at variable frequencies up to 140 Hz, and a constant pressure controller including a variable speed drive, flow detection and pressure sensor.
Features of the 3” WPS-CP are:
- The pump is made entirely out of stainless steel
- Fits in 3” or larger drilled wells
- Constant pressure with two set pressures possible
- Capacity from 0.5 GPM to 30 GPM and a maximum head of 650 feet (190m)
- Motor rating up to 2 HP, 140 Hz
- Single phase supply to the controller
- Incorporated jam free check valve
- Dry-running protection
- High efficiency of pump and motor
- Excellent resistance to wear
- Soft start
- Over voltage and under voltage protection
- Overload protection
- Over temperature protection
- Variable speed
- Second set-pressure possible
The 3” WPS-CP pump range consist of four flow models: 5, 8, 13, and 25 GPM. Three motor powers are available, 08 HP, 1.2 HP, and 2 HP. The 3” WPS-CP controller has a flow through design with a 1 ¼” inlet and 1 ¼” outlet. Each pump is designed for pumping thin clean, non-aggressive and on explosive liquids that do not contain solid particles. However the pumps are capable for pumping liquids with a content of sand up to 1.7 onces per 100 gallons (50g/m3). The maximum fluid temperature is 30˚c(80˚F).
For more information regarding residential or commercial applications please contact us.