Concrete antifloatation pads are the ideal solution for tanks that are to be placed in areas of high water tables and deep installations. Antifloatation pads are manufactured as an extension of the base, so no additional installation time is required on site. Antifloatation pads that are commonly used on our round products and customized pads can be produced to meet the requirements of each individual project.
Common sizes are
- 10 foot x 10 foot x 1 foot (3.0m x 3.0m x 0.3m)
- Commonly used on 8 foot diameter product
- 12 foot x 12 foot x 1 foot (3.7mx 3.7m x 0.3m)
- Commonly used on 10 foot diameter product
- 13 foot x 13 foot x 1 foot (4.0m x 4.0m x 0.3m)
- Commonly used on 11 foot diameter product
Antifloatation pads are available for all tanks in a variety of sizes. For more information regarding antifloatation pads please contact us.